seriously I’ve never been told by an anarchist that we should kill all the rich people.
it’s so nice to know you would all have me dead.
I didn’t ask for this money. I would give it all away to all of you if I could. I’ve lived in abject poverty before.
but I guess that doesn’t matter to you does it? I guess it doesn’t matter to you that I’m a leftist. I guess it doesn’t matter to you that I know rich people who are leftists. I guess it doesn’t matter to you that Trotsky and Engles came from wealthy families.
if you judge someone based off of their family’s money alone, you’re a bloody hypocrite.
LMAO @ apologists for the ruling class, economic inequality, and privilege. At least these Marxists you speak of have the courage and common sense to admit there IS a ruling class, and it will not give up it’s power peacefully. If you really cared about working people, you would be talking about their struggles instead of pouting about how they are “oppressing” you when they demand justice. Demanding an end to Bourgeois hegemony isn’t meant as a personal insult, but you are taking it as one. The revolution isn’t about YOU, and the revolution is not meant to keep people with power and privilege comfortable. I couldn’t care less how much money you have, as long as you’re not getting it directly from cutting workers’ wages and benefits. Lifestylism is not activism, it doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor, it doesn’t change the system itself. It is mere childish egoism. BTW, claiming to be being a “Leftist” doesn’t obligate me to like you. But what does matter is your dedication to social change and your loyalty to the working class, which is easy to question given your tirade about how rich people are being “oppressed”. Ask yourself this: “Am I still willing to participate in the revolution if I am uncomfortable as a result of my class privilege?”
- thereluctanthipster likes this
- sancho108 likes this
- compagno-del-ombra likes this
- magicalschoolbustonowhere reblogged this from ghost-of-algren
- coerciveleftfist likes this
- basednkrumah likes this
- le-kif-kif likes this
- jayaprada likes this
- nickelback-enthusiast69 likes this
- philosophy-of-praxis likes this
- mental-roulette reblogged this from ghost-of-algren
- an-injury-to-all reblogged this from ghost-of-algren and added:
- skafunkrastapunk reblogged this from ghost-of-algren
- skafunkrastapunk likes this
- elfboi reblogged this from amodernmanifesto and added:
- etisiuqxe likes this
- weaponsofabsolutelystupidshit likes this
- thurmansnotebook likes this
- eeriehowls reblogged this from gingerche
- rustyxrat likes this
- lmtd-edtn reblogged this from amodernmanifesto and added:
- morenomorenaa likes this
- nuoctuong likes this
- tentativetillfurthernotice reblogged this from amodernmanifesto and added:
- america-wakiewakie likes this
- dworkinclasshero likes this
- coffeeandkeys likes this
- hyungjk likes this
- lighterheadlovely likes this
- spitntears likes this
- magicalschoolbustonowhere likes this
- slothtanic likes this
- whydidntyoulisten said: Also, imagine this as an actual policy. If you ran a business and you really wanted someone dead, just give them a huge raise!
- anarchyfla said: They’re no better than the Nazis. They dehumanize people so they can justify their barbaric ideology. Marxists feign idealism when they’re really nothing but a bunch of jealous savages.
- crystalfemme said: agreed!
- moscowbear likes this
- distri likes this